Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 23-24 September 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exam.
1. Which Indian stock exchange has tied up with Twitter to provide live stock updates?
Ans-Bombay Stock Exchange
2. Who has been appointed as the new Indian Ambassador to the United States?
3. The book “The Sellout” has been authored by whom?
Ans-Paul Beatty, which is shortlisted for 2016 Man Booker prize
4. Who will be honoured with the 2016 Lalit Arpan Samman?
5. Reoti Saran Sharma, who passed away recently, was related to which field?
6. The book “Citizen and Society” has been authored by whom?
Ans-Mohammad Hamid Ansari
7.Who has been bestowed with the 2016 Clinton Global Citizen Award?
8. “Indra-2016” the joint military exercise has started between India and which country?
9. Name the Syrian civil defense organization that won the 2016 Right Livelihood Award?
Ans-The White Helmets
10. Name the country with which India inked the 7.8-billion Euro deal for 36 Rafale fighter jets?