Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 1-2 October 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exam.
1. When is the International Day of Non-Violence observed every year?
2. Which bank signed a memorandum of understanding with Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company for distribution of mutual fund products?
Ans- Karnataka Bank Ltd
3. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Press Trust of India (PTI)?
Ans- Riyadh Mathew
4. Who has been honoured with the 2015 Moortidevi award?
Ans- Kolakaluri Enoch
5. Who was recently appointed as the Chairman of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board?
Ans- MS Sahoo
6. Name the tributary of River Brahmaputra that was blocked by China for building a dam?
Ans- Xiabuqu River
7. Who has become first Indian woman to cross 60m in javelian throw?
Ans- Annu Rani
8. The book “All That Man Is” has been authored by whom?
9. Which country will host the 18th World Congress of Criminology?
10. What is the theme of the World Habitat Day 2016?
Ans-Housing at the Centre