Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 11-12 October 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exam.
1. Who was elected as Prime Minister of Morocco?
2. How much amount has been donated by India to the Nelson Mandela Foundation to help it in its welfare work for the people of South Africa?
Ans-Rs. 9.3 million
3. The first-ever World Tsunami Awareness Day (WTAD) will be observed on which day?
Ans- 5th November
4. The World’s first-ever “Bionic Olympics” has started in which country?
5. . “Himansh” India’s remote and high altitude research station has recently opened in which state of India?
6. Who won the 2016 Nobel Prize in Literature?
Ans- Bob Dylan
7. Name the philanthropist and wife of Godrej group chairman Adi Godrej who passed away?
8. Andrzej Wajda, who passed away recently, was a famous film-director of which country?
9. The book “The Legend Of Lakshmi Prasad” has been authored by which Bollywood icon?
Ans- Twinkle Khanna
10. Where are the headquarters of the International Energy Agency (IEA)?