Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 17-18 October 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and
other competitive exam.
1. Kigeli V Ndahindurwa, who passed away recently, was the king of which country?
2. “Shenzhou-11” a manned spacecraft has been successfully launched by which country?
3. Which Indian sportsperson has been appointed as a member of the International Olympic Committee’s (IOC) Athletes’ Commission?
Ans- Saina Nehwal
4. Who has been appointed as the Ambassador of India to the United Nations Conference on Disarmament (CD)?
Ans-Amandeep Singh Gill
5. Which Indian company haslaunched first ‘Made in India’ electric bus ?
Ans- Ashok Leyland
6. Which bank has become the first Indian lender to execute banking transaction via blockchain technology?
Ans- ICICI Bank
7. The book “Jinnah Often Came To Our House” has been authored by whom?
Ans- Kiran Desai
8. Which country will host the fresh round of peace talks on Syria crisis?
9. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the national SC/ST hub and zero effect on environment scheme for MSME sector in__________?
10. Which Cricket team recently became the world first team to play 900 ODIs?