Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 29-30 September 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exam.
1. Who is the newly elected President of the Boxing Federation of India (BFI)?
Ans- Ajay Singh
2. World Maritime Day was observed across the world on .......?
Ans- 29th September
3. Which women’s Kabbadi team won the gold medal at the 5th Asian Beach Games played at Bien Dong Park in Danang, Vietnam?
4. The Union Cabinet recently approved closure of which company?
Ans- Hindustan Cables Limited
5. Who was appointed as the Chairman of Press Trust of India?
Ans- Riyadh Mathew
6. Who was appointed the Executive Director of the Indian Overseas Bank?
Ans- R Subramania Kumar
7. The Union Government recently notified the constitution of the Monetary Policy Committee. Who will serve as the Chairperson of the Committee?
Ans- Governor of Reserve Bank of India
8. The 2026 Asian Games will be hosted by which country?
9. The book “Karachi, You’re Killing Me!” has been authored by whom?
10. Who was appointed as the brand ambassador of Nissan’s newly-launched car Datsun redi-Go Sport?
Ans- Sakshi Malik