Dear Readers, We are providing some of the General awareness and computer questions asked in IBPS RRB PO exam held on 6 september Evening shift.
1. Capital of Seychelles- Victoria
2. Union Minister of steel- Narendra Singh Tomar
3. Ringgit is currency of- Malaysia
4. OECD Headquarter : Paris, France5. International Day of the Girl Child- 11 october
6. Insurance cover in PMJSY for disability- 1 lakh
7. Deepa karmarkar related to which sports -artistic gymnast
8. Michael Clarke player of which country- Australia
9. Bhupen hazarika stadium in which state- Guwahati, Assam
10. First womam lok sabha speaker - Meira Kumar
11. Where is Nanda Devi hill-Uttarakhand
12. Veerappa Moily book 'Ramayana Mahaveshanam' in which language- Kannada
13. Who is President of Mauritius- Kailash Purryag
14. India has lost a case with the World Trade Organization ruling that Indian ban on import of poultry meat, eggs and live pigs with the international norms with which country- US
15. What does "L" stand for SLR? = Liquidity
16. The first driver less train recieved by Delhi Metro from : South Korea
17. City topped in Swachh Bharat Rankings : Mysuru
18. The Ukai Dam is located on which river : Tapti
19. The Chandra Prabha Wildlife Sanctuary : Uttar Pradesh
20. Life insurance scheme for both Husband and Wife by SBI is : Smart Hamsafar
21. Who is appointed as the CEO of Alphabet Inc. : Larry Page
22.How much Credit extends to Mangolia by GoI for Infrastructure Development ? - 1 Billion USD
23. During Bangladesh visit PM Narendra Modi received Liberation War Honour Award on behalf of Former PM of India ? - Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
24. Which of the Following is Joint Venture Partner of SBI Life Insurance ? - BNP Paribas Cardiff.
25. Who is Elected as a Chairman of Mumbai Cricket Association Board ? - Sharad Pawar.
26. In MUDRA Bank 'R' stands for - Refinance.
27. Which organisation deals with development of childrens and women in Developing countries? - UNICEF.
28. According to the report's projections, the current world population of 7.3 billion is expected to reach how much billion by 2030? - 8.5 billion.