1. What is the free remittance limit under the Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS)?
Ans-USD 2,50,000 per financial year
2. Who will host 2015 Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit ?Ans- Philippines
3. Who has won the 2015 Brazilian Grand Prix title of Formula One (F1) ?
Ans- Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg
4. Who have been nominated as members of the Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) Society ?
Ans- Bhawana Somaaya, Satish Shah and Brijendra Pal Singh
5. Which is the first state to start e-auction of mines in India?
6. Which organisation has launched Financial Infrastructure Development Network (FIDN)?
Ans-Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC)
7. In context to India’s defence system, “Maareech” is related with..... ?
Ans-Advanced Torpedo Defence System
8. Which Indian state is set to open an university exclusively for research-oriented studies related to gender?
9. Aung San Suu Kyi led National League for Democracy (NLD) party has won the election in which country?
10. What is the name of India’s first mobile-based platform to facilitate global investments for domestic retail investors?
11. Who was appointed as the next Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations at New York ?
Ans- Syed Akbaruddin