Dear Readers Examguruadda.in presents Current Affairs quiz of 15-16 June 2016 that cover important current affair events. Current Affairs quiz prepared according to the latest Bank, SSC and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz of 15-16 June 2016
Ans- Peter Thomson
2. Who was declared as Proclaimed Offender by Money Laundering Court?
Ans- Vijay Mallya
3. World Elder Abuse Awareness Day was observed globally on ......?
Ans- 15 June 2016
4. Who has been presented National Order of the Republic of Ivory Coast, the highest civilian award of the West African country?
Ans- President Pranab Mukherjee
5. Who was appointed as Director General of Doordarshan?
Ans- Supriya Sahu
6. Which country has launched new Project 22220 nuclear icebreaker dubbed ‘Arktika’?
7. Who was appointed as UN Women Goodwill Ambassador?
Ans- Hollywood actor Anne Hathaway
8. Who was chosen for the prestigious 2016 Pen Pinter Prize?
Ans- Margaret Atwood
9. Who will represent India at the St Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF)?
Ans- Dharmendra Pradhan
10. Which country has been elected for the first time to chair the UN’s legal affairs committee ?